Thursday, August 28, 2008

YES WE CAN...YES WE WILL!!!

Okay, this was supposed to be posted last week but somehow It ended up in my draft file...but better late than never...enjoy

Aug 28, 2008

I just got finished watching Barack Obama speech...



I need a moment.



I am just soooooooooo proud of my country (gee I haven't had anything near that emotion for almost during this scourge of the GW Bush years) and the fact that we can produce such a strong, intelligent, down-to earth individual who is a candidate for the highest office in the land. Someone who came from the most average of circumstances to lead a most extrordinary life



Forget the BS...all the pettiness of this election, the name calling, the idiotic commercials, the completely false viral e-mails...this was what I was waiting for. An intelligent adult speech that gave a vision for the future, some definitive ideas of how to get there, played to the better angels of our nature and at the same time (respectfully) took the opposition to task without resorting to childhood name-calling



I tell you I am truly excited and looking forward voting for President Barack Obama



OBAMA/BIDEN '08!!

No comments: